Sunday, January 18, 2009

He loves his mommy!

The cutest thing happened this morning.  Josh was crying and waking up, but I knew he wasn't hungry yet, so I just kept trying to put his binky in his mouth because I was soooo tired and wanted to keep sleeping.  He just kept fussing so I sat up and laid him in front of me and started talking to him.  As soon as I said one word, he started smiling so big and for a long time!  It was adorable!  He just wanted to hear my voice I guess!  It totally melted my heart!  And luckily I caught one of his smiles on my camera phone.

6 comments:

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

dont you love that?? Miles has about an hour in the morning where I always reallly want to sleep.. but he just wants to sit and talk.. I've tried so hard to catch those smiles but I always end up taking a picture of just the very end of one! :)

Crystal Copeland said...

Oh that is the best!! I remember when Connor laughed for the first time, I cried. haha!
I can see how that smile would definitely melt your heart...how could it not!?

Elisabeth Taylor said...

Ahh, the lack of sleep.

You are such a great mommy and he is so cute!:)

3 Men & a Lady said...

YAY!!!! That is seriously one of the best moments when they smile for the first time! Now it'll just be milestone after milestone from here on out. He is too cute!

Harmony said...

oh that is so awesome! he has the biggest smile! that had to melt your heart

Claudia T said...

I remember sometimes when Jacob was waking up every 2 hours (or less) and the last thing I wanted to do was get up...the only thing that made everything ok was his little smile :)
Josh is super adorable!