Monday, May 11, 2009

5 Months Old!

Joshy is getting so big and fun.  He laughs all the time and is a really happy baby!  He loves playing with his mom and dad and visiting family.  He also loves to type on daddy's computer and jump in his jumper.  He loves traveling and is looking forward to two fun family trips this summer and meeting ALL of his cousins!  He has 14 cousins (and one on the way!).  He is getting really good at laying on his belly and rolled over 3 times a couple weeks ago (but hasn't done it since!).  He is such a joy in our lives and makes us so happy.  

10 comments:

Elisabeth Taylor said...

He is really such a doll and I do believe he's looking much more like his momma these days! Glad to hear you all are doing so well and loved the video that Todd made for you! It makes me excited all over again for our next - too sweet (that song always makes me ball though)!

Crystal Copeland said...

You didn't get a "shower" while he was naked did you?! Haha. I like the one of him in the chair sitting up. Too cute!

Ashley said...

ok those pictures are so cute! he is the perfect little baby!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big he looks. He seems to have grown up in just the two months since I saw him last. What a doll!

Nat said...

He is seriously ADORABLE you guys! Where does the time go??? Also, that Mother's Day video is so, so sweet. What a priceless gift!

Paula Hinckley said...

Now I am really getting excited for 21/2 weeks from now. I can't wait to see y'all again and be together with everyone. Those pictures are beyond cute!!!!

Elder Alex Petersen said...

That little monkey is a freakin stud!! i love the naked pictures of him playing with his feet!!

Katina Angola said...

He is so photogenic!! Not sure how he will feel when he is 16 and knows he has naked pics on the internet. But oh well, they are cute

Autumn said...

Hey I know you guys! Cute family, adorable little babe :)

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

Hey.. where's our 6 month old boy?? I mean.. not like it's wedding season or anything! :)