Monday, November 02, 2009

My Best Friend Meghan

My best friend Meghan from Tennessee came out to visit us a few weeks ago. I've lived in Utah now for 9 years, so it was a good time for her to come out and see where I've been all this time! It was so much fun!

We went to the Bountiful Temple to see the view at Sunset...
We went to Temple Square... We went to Antelope Island...
and saw some bison... and we hung out in Park City... We also did a photo shoot of Joshy! He turned 10 months old while she was here in Little Cottonwood Canyon and Park City and of course, we went to Cafe Rio! Yum Yum!
I had so much fun Meg and I'm so glad you were able to come out to see us! It was too bad I was sick the whole time, but it was nice to have my own personal nurse! Love ya!

2 comments:

Teresa Johnson said...

How fun! Looks like y'all had a blast!

Paula Hinckley said...

I am so glad Meghan got to come out and spend some time with you. I know y'all had a great time together. Sounds like you were a great tour guide, too!!!