Sunday, July 13, 2008

Island Park Family Trip

I have not blogged for so long! I'm sorry! My June has been absolutely insane. I shot about 9 weddings and on the days that I didn't have weddings, I was shooting engagement and bridals pics. I really needed these July trips. Todd's family has a cabin in Island Park, Idaho which is near Yellowstone National Park. They go up a few times each year and it's always great to get away into the woods for a while. Almost everyone in Todd's family was able to come up for the 4th of July holiday. Here is a sneak peak of the family pictures I took of us. I'm still working on it...but here's what I've got so far! I will put up more pictures of the trip after we get back from Hawaii! (We are sitting at the airport right now) I also put a pic up showing my "baby bump"! I'm about 16 or 17 weeks along!

8 comments:

Heather Dawson said...

Lindsay -- I love your cute little bump!!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am for you guys. Have fun on all of your vacations -- get them in while you can! :)

3 Men & a Lady said...

You are adorable, Linds! So far, the pics look great! I'm so glad you're getting a nice break. You definitely deserve it!

Katy Beth said...

Aw...you're too cute!! I wish I had been that small haha! Enjoy your vacation! I agree, you deserve it!

Katina Angola said...

You are going to be such a cute pregnant woman! I cant wait till the new little one comes along!

Emily said...

Your bump is adorable! You are the most beautiful couple by the way! You also sound busy!

Sarah Palfreyman said...

You look great. Can't wait to find out what the gender is!

Sweet Daisy said...

Linsay-- I'm so excited for you guys! This little baby will be such a blessing. Please visit our blog site to see pics of our little one. kofordclan.blogspot.com

Staci said...

Linds-
Where have I been! You look so cute with your little tummy! Call me when you get a little break. Sounds like you'll get to have a nice relaxing vacation...sounds like it's well deserved. Love ya!