Monday, July 28, 2008

Kaua'i Trip

The view from our room in our timeshare. Our timeshare. We had to rent a red convertible in Hawaii for sure! These bananas were growing right outside of our door at the condo! Beach House Restaurant - way fancy restaurant right on the ocean - Yum! There were wild roosters all around the island because of the hurricane '92 - It wiped out the chicken coups and set a lot of animals free, so everywhere you go on Kaua'i, you can see wild roosters! This is the waterfall that is in the opening scene of "Fantasy Island" the TV show. Hiking up to "Secret Falls". This is a plant that Paul Mitchell uses in his hair products. The waterfall we hiked to...We had a disposable underwater camera that I'll try to post later too. Our kayak. Yeah, I looked happy before the flight, but our pilot was crazy and kept making sharp turns and dips that made me (and Todd) so sick! I had to go back to the condo and lay down for a couple hours to get feeling better! Na Pali Coast - Gorgeous! Rainbow. Smith's Luau. This peacock was so cool! I actually just asked him to put his feathers up and he did! Then he turned around and shook is booty at us. Then he was trying to impress a lady peacock - She ignored him and just kept eating. Imu Ceremony Hula dancers. The fire dancer at the end of the show was awesome! Our trip to Kaua'i was so much fun. We shot a wedding there on the beach so we of course took a few days to play. If you want to see those pictures, go to www.lindsayjanephoto.blogspot.com. They will be posted later on. We had a great time and we both are so in love with Hawaii.

9 comments:

Paula Hinckley said...

OK, next wedding in Hawaii, Dad and I are there!!! What a beautiful place and a dream vacation!!
Love,
Mom Hinckley

Paula Hinckley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy Beth said...

My gosh, Woman! I have no idea how you are doing all this pregnant, but I appauld you! I'm so glad you had fun. It looks amazing!!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Okay, I officially HAVE to go to Kaua'i!!!! I am in love with all these pictures! I'm so glad you guys took some time to play and enjoy beautiful Hawaii. You look absolutely darling, too! I LOVE that pic of you and Todd at Smith's Luau. So cute! Glad you had a great time!

Claudia T said...

It looks like you guys are living it up! Any news on what sex the baby is yet? Let us know as soon as you know!

Emily said...

Wow! Your life seems like a scenes out a movie! Beautiful Shots!

Alli said...

Look how cute you are with your baby bump. And a vacation to Hawaii before the babe comes, how lucky are you two!!

laurie coleman photography said...

That whole trip looks so amazing!

Laurie Coleman

BreAnna said...

congrats on the new info, Bryan told me he got a text from todd! We are so excited for you! Hawaii looks wonderful, we are heading to Kauai in just 15 days!