Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hospital Flashback...

Off to the hospital!
BEFORE
AFTER
Nana and baby
Josh and Paga
3 Generations of McCormick boys
Josh makes #10 for Ron and Kay and #6 for my parents
It was such a beautiful morning when Josh was born - This is the view from our hospital room - If you look close, you can see the temple up on the hill
Joshy had big feet and hands when he was born, but has grown into them now.
He did not like his bath in the hospital, but he didn't even cry for his shots.
Grandma Hinckley's first look at Joshy
Santa visits Josh in the hospital
Proud Daddy
Happy Mommy
Great Aunt Pam
Great Grandma Pritchett
Great-Great Grandma Perrine
Cousins Jenny and Hudson
Josh turned 2 weeks old today, but there are pictures that I haven't posted yet so I am going to catch up before I post his 2 week photo! Josh was so lucky to have Santa come to the hospital and see him on his birthday along with his Grandmas, Grandpas, aunts, uncles and cousins. I really enjoyed the time in the hospital - it was a good transition for me to have the nurses and all the help. I'm starting to feel more comfortable with him here at home (not as paranoid). He has already changed so much since he was born! I absolutely love him and love being a mom.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Linds love the hospital photos! he looks like a tiny little thing in the first one! so sweet! Congrats on adjusting to being a mamma! I am sure you are doing a fantastic job!

Crystal Copeland said...

Haha, I remember the "paranoid" stuff. I was bad. I had a lot of anxiety! Glad you are getting in the groove of things. It definitely takes a little time to transition. Cherish it!

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

I wish i had taken some before pictures in the hospital.. I was in WAY too much pain by the time I got there!!! :) He is sooo tiny... I feel like our little guy has already lost his newborn look...