Friday, December 05, 2008

The Real Chris Daughtry...

So I've been feeling terribly guilty all week so I finally have to come clean. The 'Chris Daughtry' that we had over for Thanksgiving was actually....well, my brother! And his name isn't Chris - it's Matt (he actually hates American Idol). The picture above is of all of my awesome siblings at my sister's wedding a few years ago. I didn't think my little white lie would go this long without SOMEBODY calling me on it...siblings, friends, cousins. Maybe they all believed it too. Anyway, to all of you that I deceived, please accept my sincere apologies. I am flattered that you all believed that my 'music career' was successful enough that I could have become friends with the real Daughtry! You do have to admit that he does bear a striking resemblance!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I was pretty impressed with your Thanksgiving guest. Now that you've come clean I can totally see the resemblance between you and your brother!

Katina Angola said...

See, I thought he looked more like a brother

The Hinckley's said...

I thought it was hilarious and I was totally going to comment on it, but I didn't want to spoil the fun. Chris and Dre were over here a few nights ago and had made a comment on how cool they thought it was that you know Daughtry. I couldn't believe so many fell for it. But I have to admit he does bare a striking resemblance.