Thursday, March 20, 2008

Flat tire!

So half way home today we got a flat tire! It was the kind that as soon as it happened, the tire was completely flat. We actually had no idea where we were when it happened because neither of us were really paying attention to that. Luckily a nice cowboy pulled over to tell us that we were just 3 miles from Beaver. We didn't have the tools to put the spare on, so we called a local shop there and Rick came out and saved us! We followed him back to his shop and he fixed us up. Good thing there was a Dairy Queen there! Everyone was so nice to us and helpful! I think we actually had a good time with it all! Weird...

3 comments:

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

I love that you get a flat tire and your first instinct is to pull out the camera! You're Hillarious!!!

Glad it turned out to be a "fun" experiance.. Those times make the best memories!

Emily said...

I love the photo opp of getting a flat tire. That is what blogging does to you!

Alli said...

Too funny! I totally have a picture in that same chair for the same reason. Years ago I was driving down with my grandma and the same thing happened to her, so into Beaver we went. I love it!