Monday, March 10, 2008

Wedding Album

So, you would probably think that since I'm a wedding photographer, and we have been married for 2 1/2 years now, that I would have an awesome wedding album to show off my pictures! Right?? Uhhh, no. But I finally ordered it. I have been working on the design for probably 1 1/2 years now when I get a spare minute. I also kept changing my mind about what company I wanted to go with too. But I finally decided on what I wanted and the pictures are in New Zealand at Queensberry being bound into the book as we speak! I am so excited! I've been bugging Todd about getting it for a long time. This picture is one that I took on Valentine's Day of our rings to go on the cover of the album. I can't wait to see it!

1 comments:

Emily said...

That is so exciting, I love Wedding photos and I think you take beautiful photos!