Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby Model

We just launched our new KIDS WEBSITE and needed a little model to be on the home page, so naturally I did a little photo shoot of Joshy and this is what we came up with!  We needed something yellow, but there were no yellow clothes for boys!  (Tons of cute yellow dresses for girls though.)  So we found this cute blanket and I think it was perfect.  We now offer studio sessions for kids here in Bountiful.  We are running a special on all of our kids sessions right now.  A 1/2 hour studio session with a disc is $100, 1 hour studio session with disc is $150 and 1 hour on location session with disc is $200.  He's a photogenic little boy don't ya think?

4 comments:

Paula Hinckley said...

I absolutely do think he's a photogenic "little boy!"

Teresa Johnson said...

I love this picture...he's so cute!!! I need to come see you so you can take some pics of Stetson!

Ashley said...

ooh that is such a cute picture! i love his smile!

Jen Billings said...

He is so beautiful! I absolutely adore this photo of him (not that the rest haven't been wonderful, too)!