Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun week with Grandma

My mom decided to come out to see us (well, mostly Joshy) for the week.  We had so much fun and Grandma really got to know Josh's little personality.  He has changed so much since she left back in December.
We went out to dinner to Marie Callendars...my mom used to work there as a teenager... Josh showed off his new way of sitting on daddy... We visited Aunt Pam... And cousins... Kyle and Emma are best buds... And we visited Great-Grandma...FOUR GENERATIONS! We went outside on the days that were warm... Josh showed how he can do a blowout of his diaper, and then lay on his belly... Then we visited Great-Great Grandma!   We went to The Old Spaghetti Factory to get the Mizithra...YUM! Then we went to the mall (for the first time in probably 6 months!) and saw the Easter Bunny! I had a really, really, really hard time deciding on which jeans to get...but I finally found some and they were on sale! We had so much fun with Grandma and we miss her already!  We are so excited to see my family in May at the beach.  

3 comments:

Evaly said...

What a darling picture with the Easter bunny! I can't believe he is four months old already.

Unknown said...

I didn't even know you took those pics of Kyle and Emma -Cute. Joshy is getting so big!

Teresa Johnson said...

How fun, my parents are in town now too until Tues.