Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby Shower

Cute party favors. My cousin Jenny and baby Hudson. LJP Girls! Sarah and Sally. Jenny, Me, Nat, Staci, and Krystal. Jenny and Me ~ she just moved back out here from Tennessee! Baby Livia ~ Sally's newest one. Courtney and Livia. Harms and Megan. Cute toy box Nat made for me. Me and Krystal ~ Thanks for everything Krystal! You're the best! Sally and Me. All of us! AJ. Zach. My friend Krystal threw me an awesome baby shower for some of my friends. It was so much fun! She made the cutest party favors and this way cute little book for everyone to write their advice in. We had the yummiest salad, apples w/caramel dip, spiced apple cider and pumpkin trifle. Thank you so much Krystal and everyone who came!

2 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Krystal really outdid herself! The shower was a lot of fun and you got so many cute things. With each shower, comes more excitement and readiness for the little guy to get here! I'm glad you like the toy box, too! Thanks for the invite!

Teresa Johnson said...

Awww...looks like you had fun! Sorry I had to miss it, and that we'll miss each other in Tennessee! Hope you have fun! :o)