Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Elder Spencer Hinckley

My baby brother Spencer was called to serve a mission in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He was able to come out a couple of days early to hang out with Todd and I before he had to report to the MTC. We had a little family get-together with the family out here in Utah. He wrote a beautiful song about his mission that he played for us. And of course we had to go to Cafe Rio! Well, he went in today at noon, and I have to say it was so hard to do! I was so sad :( I'm so proud of him and excited for him, but it was way hard to let him go! He is such a good kid and I know that he's gonna be the best missionary. (Isn't he so cute!)

3 comments:

Katina Angola said...

Your poor mom! Spencer is a great kid. I am glad you got to take him to the MTC. YOu took me there too, remeber?

Katy Beth said...

I can't believe he's old enough to go on a mission. It seems like we've all grown up so fast!

3 Men & a Lady said...

I bet it was so hard to say goodbye... even though you are so happy and proud of him. He is adorable!