Saturday, October 04, 2008

Family Baby Shower - September 20th

My baby shower was so much fun! My mom came out from Tennessee to help me get ready for the baby and to have a family shower. My mother-in-law and sisters-in-law worked so hard and made it the most amazing shower! Beth even flew in from Arizona to help out! Thanks girls!! Y'all are awesome! This is a cute game my mom came up with. The party favors Beth made! These are the cutest things ever! This is Todd's blessing outfit that we are going to bless Josh in and mine and Todd's baby blankets. Baby Eden. Great-Gramma Alice and Grandma Winegar. Aunt Pam and Brooke. Grandma Pritchett. Kay, Beth and Mary - the master-minds behind the shindig! Me and mom. Tracy and Elizabeth. Jen and Baby Ethan. Thanks Laurie for taking pictures! It was so much fun!

4 comments:

Katina Angola said...

I love baby showers! They get you even more excited than you already are!

Megan said...

Wow!! Can your mom throw me a baby shower next time I have a baby :)?

Teresa Johnson said...

How fun! I'm sad that I'm gonna miss your other showers...let me know what you need after! :o)

Emily said...

What a fun baby shower!! Cute the way it spelled his name! I am sorry you are uncomfortable that is never fun! cute baby name by the way.