Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Birthday

This dude sang Happy Birthday to me in Italian. Chocolate....mmmm! Princess Eden We went to Macaroni Grill for my birthday with Todd's family. It was yummy and I even got a chocolate cake for free. The first present Todd gave me was a princess crown - there is a story behind it - we met exactly 4 years ago on my birthday at a party. My friends made me wear a crown that said Happy Birthday on it, so that's why he was able to talk to me at the party. He actually sang "Happy Birthday" to me and got everyone in the party to join in! Cute, huh! I especially like Todd wearing the princess earrings!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I thought I saw earrings on him! haha :) I love the crown, very cute!

Katina Angola said...

I think the earings look great on him, as well as the pregnant belly. oh, and heads up about nursing....classes are ok, but every baby is different. Nothing will be able to prepare you completely. Even though it's tough at first, stick to it. It is rewarding not only for you but for Josh as well.