Monday, November 03, 2008

Vote for Derek!

My brother Derek just found out that a video of one of his songs is in a contest on cmt.com! They didn't tell him for a week about it, so there are only 8 HOURS left to vote! PLEASE go to this link and vote for Derek Hinckley so he can move on to the next round. Go to: http://www.cmt.com/interact/music_city_madness/vote/thanks.jhtml (You'll see his name next to some lame guy named Eddy Band about four spaces down) Click on VOTE on the left hand side (It will give you instructions on how to vote) Please go there and vote for him as many times as you can and watch his video of his song "My Hero". It's an amazing song and he's an incredibly talented singer/songwriter. You only have 8 HOURS though! So hurry! Thanks!

1 comments:

Katy Beth said...

Aw! I missed it! I so wish I would have seen your post sooner! Hopefully he got enough votes. Way to go Derek!