Thursday, February 12, 2009

2 Month Stats

We went in for Josh's 2 month check-up today.  He has almost doubled his weight since his birth!  Joshy is 11 lbs. 8 oz. and 23 1/2 inches long!  He is in the 43% for his weight, 48% for his head circumference and 69% for his height.  The doctor said he is just perfectly healthy!  Then he had to get his shots :( I was soooo sad to see him scream like he did when she had to give him 3 different pokes.  I cried.  He pretty much slept the rest of the day and this morning he woke up good as new!  These pictures were taken right before the doctor came in.  

5 comments:

Paula Hinckley said...

I'm so glad to hear Joshy's good as new this morning. It's so hard to see your kids go through anything painful!

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

My baby loves hanging out in his diaper before the doctor gets there!
We always have to remember a nice warm cuddly blankey!
I cant beleive he's getting so big.. I hope our little chunk doesnt double his weight by his 2 month appt..
and oh the shots.. I'm soo not looking forward to the shots..
He looks so happy hanging out there....

trashly said...

That's awesome he is doing so well! sounds like he's gonna be a lean and tall kiddo. Be lucky his head isn't in the 150% like mine! it sucks buying shirts! lol
yeah the first time is hard and then it doesn't get easier i think. especially when they make you hold them. i always have to look away. luckily sean is done til he is 6. he got his last set last month. so i have time to recoupe and then get tramatized again in 4 years! lol

Mary Westover said...

Joshy weighs one ounce more than Eden did at two months! And he's taller too. I can't believe how fast he's growing! He's so dang cute. Happy Valentines Day to you guys!

Elder Alex Petersen said...

What a stud! He's so stinkin cute! Thanks for letting me come by and hold him the other day, he's getting so big so fast, before you know it he'll be a year!