Tuesday, February 03, 2009

8 Weeks Old!!!

I hope everyone isn't getting tired of seeing Joshy every week. I can't help but do a shoot of him to show his progress each week. Eventually, I will get to doing monthly shoots, but he just changes so much each week right now! So, he was totally smiling so much right before we started shooting, and he just stops when I get the camera out! He is such a little trickster! Seriously all day long I can get him to smile and laugh, but as soon as that camera comes out...he turns it off! Oh well, one of these days we'll get one. We did get some good video of him smiling today, so I'll post that soon. He's getting a little belly and double chin!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey a little comfort for you. I had to take my Mr.P to the doctors today. He has a had a nasty cold, and started running fevers. Well just to put you at ease. The Doctor said that they have seen very little RSV this year. Oh, he had an ear infection, not the scary RSV.....

Amber said...

He's so beautiful and I'm happy that you're a mommy now! Keep the pictures coming since I don't get to see him!

Sariah Hartley said...

He is so cute! I love his little face!

Katina Angola said...

Can you believe it's been 8 weeks. Time just goes by faster.

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

He is growing so fast! I guess because Miles started out a big chunky guy I dont see it too much..
Joshy's little pudgy tummy is soo cute! :)
Miles is just starting to smile for us.. I can't wait until it happens more.. He is currently in love with our ceiling fans and will sit and talk to them for about an hour! :)
Keep the pictures coming.. we dont get sick of them! :)

Paula Hinckley said...

Keep 'em comin!! Grandma loves 'em!!

Jonathan and Lindsay Allmon said...

We will never get sick of the pictures. I check it everyday for new ones. Please keep them comming.

andrea said...

I like him in the new location. Very cute!! Funny, I know my kids are not that willing to smile for me unless they haven't seen the camera in a while. Joshy is learning early! We're gonna have to market a line of baubles that go on cameras to make kids smile against their will! Like fake bugs or a mirror.

Lindsay Jane Photography said...

that boy is so dang cute!! i love it!