Thursday, February 12, 2009

Farm House for sale

It's sad, but the time has come...We are selling our cute little farm house in Layton :(.  We lived there for the first two years of our marriage and loved it.  It is the cutest most charming house on an acre of land with a barn and fenced in pasture.  It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, kitchenette, laundry room, breakfast nook and two living areas and a parlor.  It also has a wrap around porch and mature trees.  We are asking $275,000.  Let me know if anyone is interested or if you know anyone who might be!  Or just click HERE to find out more information.

2 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

you have such a cute house! I would buy it if I wasn't 15!

Katy Beth said...

I love it! It sounds perfect. I would love to, if it weren't all the way out in UT. :(
Good Luck, though!