Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baby....Girl???

So I had a brand new mom moment tonight.  We went to Spaghetti Factory for dinner with Todd's parents and sister.  We were kind of rushing out the door so fast that I didn't think to get an extra outfit for Joshy.  Well...that didn't work out so well...because he had a huge blowout at the restaurant!  He had already pooped 3 times today (all of which stayed in his diaper), so I couldn't believe he did it again!  Well, I didn't have anything to put him in.  So luckily, Mary had an extra onesie for Eden in her bag.  It was just a 12 month old PINK onesie!  He looked sooo funny in it and I couldn't stop laughing.  He was actually smiling and laughing the whole time I was changing him too.  Isn't he a cute little girl!?!  Mary - you saved us!  Thanks so much!  We took this picture at Pottery Barn Kids.  

8 comments:

Mixed Up Me said...

Oh my goodness! Too funny! (This is Ryley's sister, by the way.) He looks adorable as a girl, but he's such a handsome boy!! He'll love this picture when he's older . . . make sure you show it to his first girlfriend, or maybe use it in his high school yearbook!!

Evaly said...

He is ALL boy- I don't think he can pull off the girly look! :) (And that's a good thing!)

The Holler Hinckleys said...

That is so funny! It never fells... if you forget extra clothes, or wipes, or diapers... for some reason, that kind of thing will always happen!!! It's kinda nice to know that it doesn't just happen to me!

Paula Hinckley said...

Oh cute, sweet baby Jocelyn!!!! Too funny! He does make a cute girl like Derek did!

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

How funny is that!!! Forgetting an outfit is one of my biggest worries! I'm so glad you had someone there that had at least something! :)
This picture will be so funny when he's older.. I bet you guys were laughing right along with him!
Just remember.. Real men wear pink! :)

The Hinckley's said...

How funny!
Poor Joshie. Derek can totally sympathize with him...he hates his 1st Halloween pic's. He would've made me buy our boys something at the mall. Extra outfits are a must. I carried 2 until they were a year old.

Megan said...

This picture totally cracked me up. He looks like he is ticked off about the outfit. Especially since he is all smiley in all his other pictures.

Lindsay Jane Photography said...

that is the cutest thing i have ever seen! ha ha poor boy.. next thing you know he will be playing with barbies!!